Sunday, October 26, 2008

FOREVER...or nearly

     OK, it has been far too long, way longer than I have ever gone with not blogging here. WHY?
     Well, seems like I could make a bunch of excuses (insert any of your favorite ones), but instead...I will just say I haven't had anything to report.
     On Saturday I went to the Taste of Two Valleys auction. It was a blast, and I ate a lot, but not a ridiculous amount by any means, and I ate absolutely nothing else for the entire day since I have been fighting a nasty cold.
     Well, on Saturday in Safeway, two separate people told me that I looked fantastic and that I looked like I had lost more weight! I haven't lost any more weight. I was kidding around that maybe being sick (gaunt, pale) has a weigh of making you look more skinny?
     Well, anyhow, I took those compliments, and I felt super! Today I weighed, and I actually gained 2 pounds since the last time I reported my weight. So, I weigh 224.2 pounds.
     We have been talking, our crew, about restarting Weight Watchers, and I think for myself that I am going to start on the first Wednesday of November, which is a week from this one.
     I did workout one day this past week, when I was over in Seattle. But, then the next day I had the beginnings of a cold, and that has stuck with me for the week and progressively intensified.
      This will be another crazy week, with it being Homecoming and Halloween, but my cheer season is almost over.
     I think once I don't have that responsibility anymore, I will find more time for me! That's why I plan on returning to WWers!
     What I am really happy about is that even with this two pound gain, I still weigh less than when I went to WWers the last time way back when!
     Well, I am going to try to get back to this blogging, too! Sorry to my loyal readers that I did such a lousy job this month. BUT, I'm back!!

No comments: