Thursday, March 19, 2009

How many points in that Girl Scout cookie?!?

     So, I am the Cookie Mom for our little girl's Daisy Scout troop, and so I have had Girl Scout Cookies on the mind! LOL!
     I decided to figure out how many Weight Watchers points were attached for one cookie in each of the flavors :)
Lemon Chalet Cremes 1 point
Trefoils 1 point
Do-si-dos 1 point
Samoas 2 points
Dulce de Leche 2 points
Sugar Free Chocolate Chips 1 points
Tagalongs 2 points
Thin Mints 1 point

     SO, of course, I have rich taste...my two favorites (Samoas and Tagalongs) are two points for one cookie! That's freaking 15 minutes on the treadmill for ONE cookie! LOL
     I do also like the mints though, and those are only one point for one cookie!


You can click on this pic to see the nutritional info for the cookies :)

No comments: