Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What's new?

     My site is undergoing some changes right now. I am in the process of updating stuff, so your patience is appreciated!
      If you go to the very bottom, you can see my new ticker to keep track of my virtual coast to coast adventure!
     My blisters have almost entirely healed! Yeah. I have very much missed walking, but thank goodness for my bike!
     I have been reading TONS about running. I plan on writing about that soon.
     I also have something VERY BIG coming up that I can't wait to tell you guys about! Stay tuned!!!!
     And, to close out with a smile, my friend sent this to me today, and you just have to check it out! This is legit. http://www.fraternitysnoqualmie.com/BBFR.html. It is for the Bare Buns Fun Run in July in Issaquah, WA. CAUTION: Some inappropriate pictures.

No comments: