Monday, October 6, 2008

Hi there!

     I need to find the motivation to EXERCISE!! I don't have any, and I don't know why.
     I have been spending many evenings riding my horse. And, I suppose I could go for a walk instead of riding, but I much rather get on my horse!
     What I need to do is get up in the morning, earlier, but I just can't seem to do it. Every time I set the clock earlier, I always hit the snooze bar.
     I imagine to get up I need to go to bed earlier, but I don't want to do that either.
     The good news is that my pants are starting to get baggie, and just today I had three different people tell me that I was looking good! I am right at the same place weight-wise, no more, no less.
     I want to get every one organized and back on track! We all need it! Why is this so hard????!!!!
     On the plus side...life has been happy and good and settled ;)

No comments: