Thursday, May 21, 2009

Not good news...

     Life has been beyond crazy hectic. I haven't exercised now for nine days! Well, not my normal exercise program. I did walk at Relay for Life, so that counts for SOMETHING in the past week.
     I am going to go for a walk today after school, and I plan on starting everything back up to my normal routine tomorrow.
     We have been out of town a lot lately. I was thinking about it, and in the past week and a half, I have been to Wenatchee three times, Seattle once, and Spokane, too.
     In the past two weeks, I have had three birthdays (two of our kids, and Ricky), Mother's Day, Prom, and an auction.
     Then, of course, the planning and participating in Relay for Life (I was captain of four teams.), which included some extra incentive, in that I ran a special fundraiser in honor of Jose Rodriguez, one of our students, who passed away on May 11th from his battle with cancer.
     We had his funeral this week, and I haven't felt that heartbroken.
     We have had lots of baseball games in Wenatchee, and lots of running around.
     With the loss of sleep for the past week and a half, I have not been able to get up early out of bed!!! But, I plan on doing that tomorrow :)
     It will feel good to be on a normal routine once again.
     I haven't been to WWers for two weeks now, so I don't know what I weigh, but I have a hunch I have gained, as my clothes don't feel the same. Amazing HOW fast that happens...if only it was as fast coming off! LOL
     So, to sum it up, we have had some intense JOY and SADNESS; that's life, right?
     I am glad that we are leveling out for a bit. Stay tuned.

No comments: