Monday, December 22, 2008

WWers and thinking about the past...

     WWers this week is on Tuesday, and also next week, too!! I believe it's next week that is open enrollment, and free sign-up! Come to a meeting for free, and check it all out!!
     My big exercise goal for this week is to dig out my cross-country stuff at storage. We did go there yesterday for something else, and I found my skis and poles, but my boots are tucked away in a tub, so I need to head over and find those. Then I plan to go in the field!!!
     I was just telling a friend about how much I did cross-country before I moved here. I used to go all the time! And, I have not gone ONCE since I have lived here, so I plan to change that.
     I have some friends here who go up on the Loop every Friday afternoon, so I hope to be able to do that in February once the play is over in January. Oh yeah, did I mention that I am directing the play this year?
     I am excited about that, as it's also something I missed tremendously from my life before living here.

No comments: