Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yeah!

     I went to Weight Watchers last night!!! That's the good news! And, also good news, but maybe not what some would think as GOOD, good news.
     I gained 8.4 pounds since last July when I last went to a WWers meeting. I figured it was going to be closer to 15, so I thought that was good news.
     It was a good meeting to attend! We talk about new things that are exciting, like when you buy a new car and you just want to drive it around all the time.
     So, we talked aobut fun exercise things that we could buy that would be fun because they are new.
     I am totally planning on buying a wii for Christmas, and I know that will be fun, new and exciting.
     Also, keeping with this theme, we talked about how next week a new program is starting with Weight Watchers called Momentum. I don't know ANYTHING about it, and I can't wait to find out. That's that whole newness thing ;)
      I am so glad I went to the meeting! Back in the saddle!

No comments: