Thursday, January 25, 2007

Double P

     Today I just do not feel inspired to write. This rarely ever happens to me; it's sort of the concept of me not having something to say (which I always do).

     I have a couple of topics I planned on writing about after reading some articles (dieting like the Amish and the increase in rate of obese high school football players).

     But, they just don't feel like the ones I want to write about today. So, that leaves me a bit blank, mostly because I feel tired.

     I did not make the peanut butter noodles yesterday because I ended up having a very long day and not returning home until after 6 p.m., which was not planned.

     Anyhow, I did buy everything I need, so I am planning on making them this weekend when I have a little more time.

     As well, I did just try something really yummy this morning: Pumpkin oatmeal! It is amazingly delicious.

     I just added some canned pumpkin to my oatmeal, and WOW! I found the idea on Hungry Girl, and I am glad I decided to try it!

     I love the pumpkin flavor in my coffee, so I should not have been so surprised that this would be the perfect morning meal for me.

     I watched "American Idol" last night, and I started thinking about that I should borrow my mother-in-law's recumbent bicycle to ride while watching that show!

     That is one more thing to add to the plan, which at this point is really shaping up (no pun intended, honest).

     I am feeling better now that I started writing, probably just more awake, and I have drank two glasses of water since sitting down to the computer.

     You know, I am really proud of how this year has been going for me, the progress I am making.

     I have a plan with the weight loss efforts. And, I am working hard at that plan. I feel like I am being so thorough.

     Something else that I have always wanted to do is start a book club (our first meeting is Feb. 7).

     I will receive my tax refund in the next week (YUP, I already filed), as well, I have my financial aid information returned for Cody already (check that off the list, too).

     I have really made an effort to not procrastinate and to be proactive! It feels good. Baby steps, and pretty soon I have miles behind me.

     I guess I did have something to say this morning.

     And, that's the last word, until tomorrow.

No comments: