Monday, January 19, 2009

OK...

      So, last Sunday I weighed in with my friend at her house, and I had gained 4 pounds over the break. Grrr...
      We were going to try and weigh today. I am not sure though when, as I have drama practice!! SO, if we do, I will update you.
      I did ride the recumbent bike today for 40 minutes!! I read my book. It was good, and I feel good right now. Plus I drank 20 ounces of water while doing it.
      I didn't do so hot this past week with drinking the water, as was my goal, so it's still on the list for this week.
      I did have several conversations with several people though about how busy I am, how I don't take good care of myself, which I don't. I know that.
      I always tell people that I want to do all the things that I am doing, and I do. It's so hard to not do the things that you feel so passionate about.
      I am a broken record, skipping. I have to figure out the balance of my life. Still haven't figured it out completely. But, I will.
      One day at a time. Today, I worked out. Today, I will drink enough water. That's today.

No comments: