Monday, January 31, 2011

Kinda sorta!

This past week was not as fruitful as I would have liked it to be. I didn't feel like I had a lot of time to exercise. Life is so hectic this month!!

I did lose weight, and I feel that it was more about packing and moving stuff. And, it's not even the big move yet; that's coming this weekend. But, boy, it's a workout! Lots of sweating and burning of the calories, so that part's nice!

I did eat well :) I really focused on portions!

I just want to lose weight, maybe small amounts for the month of February, but definitely see the number go down. I can't wait until March when I am not so busy with the play and moving and whatnot!

I am excited that I just checked out a new cookbook from the library: Taste of Home, Guilt-Free cooking. My goal is to try 10 new recipes this month :) I love, love trying new recipes!! And, I have had good luck in the past with Taste of Home recipes!! YUMMY and healthy :)

So, each week when I write about how I'm doing, I will also include the recipe(s) I tried! I'm excited to try a yummy and easy appetizer for the Super Bowl party we will be heading to on Sunday!

See ya on the lighter side!

No comments: