Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Not-so-terrific Tuesday, but I survived!

Today was a bizarre-o day. I woke up at 3 a.m. totally sick :(( SO, in the end, I stayed home (which just about NEVER happens!!)!!!

I slept a lot. BUT, I also ate more than I would have, if I would have been at school. Part of that was boredom, I think. And, not feeling well.



Vitamins- YES!
Water - NO :( I only drank 50 ounces of water today. NEEDED MORE FOR SURE!
Exercise- NOPE
Fruits/Veggies - YES!
Calories-- Over by 60 calories, which in the end considering...it definitely could have been worse!


CALORIES IN = 1560
CALORIES OUT = 0--though I did sweat a ton, with my lovely fever off and on all day.
NET CALORIES = 1560

4 mint oreos - 280- YES for breakfast at 10 a.m. this morning.
Coffee with creamer - 50
Milk - 75

2 pop tarts – 400 - I ate them before I looked at the calories. SHEESH.
Slice of cheese – 90
Bean soup – small bowl - 200
Orange juice – 120

Tatertot casserole- 250
Salad- 25
Dressing- 40
Strawberries – 30

No comments: