Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stuff rolling around in my head

Today, when I wasn't sleeping in a fever-induced coma, I thought about all sorts of things.

1) I read my most recent Women's Health magazine, and I LOVE IT!! Some great exercise ideas. I also thought the article on adult eating disorders was fascinating. This is the only magazine I subscribe to, and I'm really glad I do! I love everything from the layout to the info to the recipes to the products highlighted :))

2) I observed some people's daily food journals to look for some inspiration regarding new healthy foods to try or meals to plan, and I was surprised to see that there are people out there who LIE in their food journals. Who eat things that they don't journal. WHAT THE HECK is that? SAD, I say. Shoot--if you can't be honest with yourself, you will NEVER lose the weight, and if you can't be honest with yourself, then who are you honest with??

3) I decided since the weather is improving, that I wanted to think about exercise that I want to do outside! I am seriously considering purchasing some roller skates!!!! I love roller skating :) It's one of my favorite things to do. I think I could skate well at Eastside Park, or at least I think the surface is mostly smooth. So, that's a maybe. I also DEFINITELY want to hike more, lots more this summer!!! I love being in the mountains, and since hikes are usually longer, it means more calories overall. AND, since I love to take pictures, it gives an excellent opportunity to do two things I love!!!

4) Just a little over a month to my half-marathon! HOLY smokes! Exciting :))

5) Tomorrow I have to get my occlusal filling to finish my root canal. I am happy that the root canal (and, antibiotics) cured that nasty little infection. And, I look forward to finally finishing the process.

There ya have it...some ramblings :)

No comments: