Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday/Saturday

I won't blog tonight, but I will record and keep track of all my eating and whatnot!

I did go to my spinning class this morning, even though I didn't have to get up early today, since I finished my conferences yesterday! I seriouly contemplated working out later, but I LOVE MY SPINNING CLASS, so I lugged myself out of bed at 5:10 this morning! And, I am glad for it!

I also treat myself on Fridays to a low calorie, fat burning smoothie! My favorite flavor is PB & J!! Love it!

So, tomorrow is my big day-- I will be checking half-marathon off my bucket list! I don't know t hat I will everdo one again. I will let you know that tomorrow!!! So, my original goal was under 4 hours (still my goal) which is 18:32 a mile. I feel like I should be able to do at least an average of a 15-minute pace, which would be 3 hours and 16.5 minute pace on average. I.am.excited.nervous.dumbfounded.energetic.naive.unsure.confident. YUP, one ginormous paradox!!! Tee hee :) It's my first one, and I keep reminding myself this is my PR race!!

Well, we are headed to Wenatchee early to play and relax and have some quality girl time, me and our little one :) Then Ricky will be down and we will have some family time this evening, and then tomorrow...THINK OF ME and send me some EXTRA energy, ok?!

No comments: