Friday, April 20, 2012

THURSDAY :)

Thursday was not THE best for health, but it was a SUPER good day for all sorts of other reasons :)It was just one of those days where I had all of these positive things happen, an unexpected things, on top of that!! Don't you love surprises?? I do :)

So for the health report!!

I didn't drink enough water. I don't know what's the deal with that. I NEED to refocus on this and make my effort to do this! I KNOW what and how to do it...
I didn't take my vitamins either. SHEESH--I fell asleep on the couch.
I did go to my Group Power class, which is weightlifting and cardio mixed together. AND, I love this class! I am going to do everything in my power to do this twice a week every week. It's such a great way to get my weightlifting in, and it's fun!! BOY, I am feeling it!!

Calories out - 425
Calories in - 1080
Net calories - 655
Food--
I skipped meals, and snacked on icky stuff :( NOT SURE what's up with that!

I didn't eat breakfast, mostly because I wasn't hungry. BUT, I know better.
coffee- 110

nothing for lunch--
vanilla ice cream- one scoop, 1 small cone - 200
pop tart - 200
cheese its - 150

turkey meatloaf- I tried a new recipe and it includes Idaho Spuds potato flakes instead of bread crumbs--YUMMY!!! 220
brown rice - 200

There ya have it, not so pretty.
But, I am super proud of my continued commitment to EXERCISE - thank goodness for that!! Just gotta find the balance, and return to my clean eating!!

No comments: