Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today was a better day!

I love my crockpot! I made a yummy sausage and bean soup :)) It was waiting for us when we got home from the softball game. It was such a WARM treat!!!

This is a crazy week--no normal schedules at all! Tomorrow is an early release day, and then conferences! Then Thursday more conferences, and then I am off!!!

I have my exercise planned out for the entire week! I am definitely feeling my muscles this evening from my Group Power class!

SO, workouts--
Mon- Jog and Group Power in the evening- WOWSER
Tues- Racquetball
Wed - Racquetball, JOG in the afternoon/evening
Thurs - Group Power in the morning
Fri- Spinning class - swimming at the hotel!!
Sat - HALF-MARATHON
Sun- FREE day! Maybe a mellow walk...

Today I drank my water!! 112 ounces :)
EXERCISE--I love playing racquetball! LOVE IT :)
45 minutes of racquetball - 504 calories (on HRM)
Vitamins, yes!
Calories in = 1216
Calories out = 504
NET = 712


2 poached eggs - 156
jalapeƱo Tabasco sauce - 5
coffee - 110

Boca chicken patty - 160
carrots - 20
celery - 20
LC Cheese - 35
orange - 65

cheese its- 150
homemade ground pork taco soup in the crockpot! - 250
croutons - 45
cheese - 100
milk - 100
TOTAL - 1216

No comments: