Thursday, September 6, 2007

Roller Coasters

     Well, it's hard to believe that we are finishing our first week of school!
     I have dealt with many emotions this week from happiness to melancholy and everything in between.
     I love my new classroom. I love the kids. I am excited for my step-daughter and my youngest son, as they, too, have had a good start to school.
     I really miss my oldest though. I knew it would be hard when school started and he wasn't here, but it just seems harder than I thought since I can't even talk to him.
     We have a busy weekend ahead of us. We have a football game tomorrow night in Liberty Bell, and I can't wait!
     Then we have the Fair... WOO HOO! I can tell you right now that I will be eating something not good for me. I can feel the funnel cakes calling me.
     I have been eating well this week, as I have been packing my lunch and snacks each day.
     Water..I definitely need to drink more! I feel dehydrated.
     I have not been exercising this week at all. Grrrr... I am planning on starting next week in the mornings. Right now, I am just trying to swing into a schedule of sorts.
     Well, off and running. Have a SUPER day!

No comments: