Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stumbled upon some motivation

     Good news! This morning I rode the stationary bike for thirty minutes. I was just feeling it. And, it was exactly what I needed to make my day just as great as it turned out to be!
     To make things even better, I drank tons of water today. First day in quite awhile that I made the water goal.
     I ran into my friend Patti tonight who has lost some weight, and she looks GREAT! Turns out she is going to Weight Watchers!!! What's even better is that two of my friends and I are going to start next week, and she is also friends with them.
     I am eager to start WW with my friends. I think it really helps to have that support, and I find myself actually looking forward to starting.
     I also was talking to a friend of mine at school, who happens to be a coach, and he told me that he would quasi-train me in the weight room, since he is working with his players. COOL!
     I did also make a connection with a local trainer, but our schedules aren't going to mesh until summer. SO, at that point, I might be really ready to hook up.
     Even though I have lots going on in my life right now with organizing the auction (Montessori Auction this Friday, at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks - Open to the public, and Hawaiian attire strongly encouraged.), I am excited that we have plans to make us the priority next week, and I personally plan on placing as much time and energy into ME that I have invested in the auction--both GOOD causes!

No comments: