Thursday, February 7, 2008

Quick update!

     Life has been HECTIC, but good this week! Monday and yesterday we made trips to Wenatchee for doctors' appointments. Add in a Montessori board meeting (AUCTION is coming!!!!), mini-cheer camp for our little one, and a sick horse (thought we were going to lose another, but he is improving!), and life was crazy.
     I ate good both of those Wenatchee days, as I had yummy salads, and I also tried the low-calorie Sammy from Quizno's.
     I have noticed that now that I am not focusing on water, I am just not drinking nearly as much. SO, I need to start a big push, TODAY. I don't want to let it get away from me.
     I have not been exercising, even though I have the bike in my house. I need to find the motivation. I want to do it. I will do it.
     I do feel that my eating is positive. I am hoping I can weigh today or tomorrow, as the scale has been out of commission, but hopefully it's up and going now.
     I have more to tell you about...I will write more later this evening! (also, update my other blog tonight).
     Have a SUPER day!!!

No comments: