Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Jordie!



     I can hardly believe that my youngest son is 15 today!!! Wowser!
     We were headed to Omak Lake (the traditional b-day party with him and his friend Katie, since they have the same b-day). Now, I don't know if we are going to go bowling or go to the movies.
     I bought them a cupcake cake. I just LOVE those things!!! I bought them a frog one because both of them have green as their favorite color.
     We went to breakfast this morning at On the Avenue, and I ate French toast, although I did not eat it all (actually had three of four half slices).
     The only bummer of the day is that we are missing family...Cody is at boot camp and our littlest one is with her mom.
     I will write more about my weekend later! It's been a good one!

No comments: