Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-8

      Triple 8! I love today, and that it is the eighth day of the eighth month of the eight year (of 2000). Cool, cool!!
      And, tonight is the opening ceremonies for the Summer Olympics! Love it!
     I can't wait to watch these incredible atheletes from all over the world compete!
      Talk about inspiration for being healthy! My favorite sports to watch are gymnastics, beach volleyball, softball, and track. But, I love to watch swimming, diving, cycling, biathlon, soccer, and pretty much everything except basketball.
      I normally love to watch basketball, but for whatever reason, I don't like watching the basketball during the Olympics. That's kind of been my attitude ever since the year of the Dream Team.
     Anyhoot, check out the schedule for your favorite events!

No comments: