Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finished!

      I can't wait to weigh this week!!! I know that I have lost weight with all this moving business!
      We had a busy weekend between me having a yard sale, hauling a load to the dump, taking two trips up to storage, and a load of stuff of to the house.
      And, Rick hauled 17 tons of hay this weekend, too! We have the big 800-pund bales. I never realized how much hay costs or how much is needed!
      Back to my list of things accomplished yesterday! I forgot to add the load of wood (an entire pick-up truck) to which I did all by myself and unloaded it, too.
      I feel like I had a great workout! Woo hoo! Speaking of workouts, we are going to start weights on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting this week, and I can't wait.
      Also, I worked with my horse both yesterday and today. We did lots of riding! I just love him so much. He's such a trooper being so patient with the little one.
      I plan on riding every day, now that I have all this moving business out of the way.
      I need to still unpack some stuff here at the house, but I am seeing the light at the end of the cliched tunnel!
      Oh, and I meant to mention that I have really noticed that our water consumption for the entire family is WAY up with the water that we have from Culligan's. I love how it is COLD!!
      I am excited for this upcoming week!!! Stay tuned.

No comments: