Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back on track!

     It's been crazy, and busy, and GREAT!
     This week I started school, well teacher days on Monday and Tuesday, and then today was the first day of school! WOO HOO!!
     I still love the first day of school as much as I did back when I was a little kid.
     I also like it because life goes back on routine, not that I don't LOVE summer, because I do, but sometimes it's nice to have some order to life, LOL!
     I started cheer practice on Monday, too. We lift weights on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I got a good workout yesterday.
     Monday we went for a nice horse ride, and since we rode bareback, I definitely used some muscles there :)
     Then this evening I went for an almost hour walk with Adele and Brenda. I love those gals! They are so funny and full of life!
     I have been drinking more more this week, and today and Monday were good days for eating; yesterday wasn't so bad, but I did eat a fattening lunch (thank goodness for the healthy fish dinner).
     I haven't had a chance to weigh, but I am hoping to do so tomorrow because I have access to the wrestlers scale which is VERY accurate, so hopefully I will have the new number tomorrow!
     I will lift weights tomorrow, and I am looking forward to that. I also want to start riding the recumbent bike again now that I have it in our living room, ready to go!
     I also have been searching for some yummy recipes, which I am trying and will share with you soon.
     And, I hope to go to the Farmers' Market this Saturday because I missed it on Tuesday.
     That's all for now. C-ya tomorrow!

No comments: