Sunday, August 3, 2008

The universe is calling.

     I need to find the inspiration to get back into the swing of things. I am not out of control, but I am not feeling motivated to be really good.
     I KNOW that when I weigh this week that I will have gained weight. I feel it.
     Ironically, over the past few days I have had several people comment about what a good job I am doing and how noticeable the weight loss is...WEIRD.
     Why is it when you feel like it's bad, others see it as good? It reminds me of when I feel like I am having a bad hair day, and I swear I will have at least three people tell me how much they love my hair.
     Maybe it's a message from the universe to appreciate all that you have and all that you are doing!
     I have not been intentionally working out, but I have been sweating!! Whether it's riding my horse with long pants in the 90 degree weather or deep cleaning everything around the house (I've been in a bit of a nesting frenzy lately, more coming on that.), I have definitely been sweating lots lately.
     Also, on the water front, I finally went and rented a water cooler from Culligan. I have wanted to do this forever, and I have a friend who has the set-up, and I notice when I am there that EVERYONE including her kids drink WAY more water.
     Maybe it's because it's super cold (I have the hot water option, too, which is super cool - I know isn't that ironic - so I can have tea instantly!!), or because it has a yummy taste (If I was a conspiracy theory person I would say that they add some sort of addictive agent to make you want to drink the water, but I am not, so suffice it to say it tastes good), I don't know, but I have consumed LOTS of water the past two days since we have had the water cooler at our house!
     I have a plan, though. I am going to swim during swim lessons this next week. I want to get motoring on the weights!!
     So, when in doubt, sit quietly and listen to what the universe has to say! And, by all means, accept her collect call!

No comments: