Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A little support

     I have not blogged about this before, but it's a reality that many women like me face.
     I want to share one of the best finds ever! Many years ago when I trained for a sprint-triathlon, my trainer taught me LOTS of things!!
     One thing he helped me discover was the right shoes, and more importantly the right sports bra!
     I have found the BEST sports bra ever, and here eight years later, I only buy this brand and this specific sports bra now.
     You can get it with underwire or not (I prefer not), and the support is incredible.
     Now that I am riding horses more, I realized how important it is that I have a sports bra on when we are trotting and really moving!
     The bra is spendy - $40, but trust me when I say it's totally worth it! I have only purchased two in the past eight years, so they are durable, too!
     That would be my tidbit of support for you today!

No comments: