Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good Tuesday Morning!

     Well, yesterday my friend called, and we caught up! When he asked me how my summer was going...well, I said, "Super!"
     I had cheer practice yesterday as we are preparing for cheer camp next week, and afterwards I did interval training on the elliptical!
     Then, I decided to paint one of the bathrooms at Rick's house! That's good exercise!! I was sweating, and I thought how it was using my arm muscles that I want to reshape!
     I will post before and after pics on my other blog later today or tomorrow.
     I am also excited because I am hooking up with two different friends this week that I have not spent much time with lately. That feels good, too.
     On the weight front, well, I haven't drank enough water. I don't know what's the deal with that??!!
     Also, last night while I was painting, Rick made dinner, which was good, EXCEPT...he fried the green tomatoes before I could realize what he was doing since I was painting away in the bathroom and could only smell paint fumes!
     I ate four slices anyway! And, they were good, albeit not the healthy option I was planning.
     We did have those yummy chicken sausages with artichoke and garlic last night, and to help balance out the fried tomoatoes, I decided to eat my sausage sans bun!
     I can't believe it's already the middle of July. I need to squeeze in more workouts and drink more water, if I want to lose some noticeable weight before school starts.
     I also am planning something for when school starts. I have always joked around about how I would love to have a PE class every day as an adult. You know how the kids complain about taking PE??!
     Well, I am thinking that after cheer practice every day, I am going to have a 30 minute workout! That would be perfect for the girls and me!
     Anyhow, for now, I am loving summer! I am accomplishing many things, and I am feeling nutured :)

No comments: