Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From one thing to another, always

     Yesterday started off as a really good day. I was so GLAD (happy, full of rejoice, energized) to return to school!!
     I really do love my job and appreciate how lucky I am to have it. I love the kids and what I do!
     So, everything was rolling along just fine even though we are on a wacky schedule because of WASL testing.
     Anyhow, about 7th period my throat and neck started hurting. My glands are swollen from my neck to my ear.
     I had shooting pain in my ear and near my eye everytime I swallowed anything.
     Not good, not good at all. I don't know if it is a climate change thing or just being run down or what.
     By the time I returned home last night after Jordie's game, I thought I was going to cry. Seriously, I considered going to the ER because it hurt so bad.
     I took some sinus medicine and went to bed. This morning I feel much better, but it does still hurt a little when I swallow.
     My fear is that it will be much worse as the day goes on. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it won't.
     Jordie was not so funny last night when he said that I sounded like he felt when he had MONO.
     My eating was OK yesterday, no exercise, but I did drink enough water.
     Thank goodness I had met my water consumption goal earlier in the day because I would NOT have been able to drink any last night.
     SIGH.

No comments: