Thursday, April 5, 2007

OXYMORON

     My girlfriend (she's a teacher, too) and I were just last night working at the school late on stuff we needed to catch up on. We went late, so that our kiddos could all be with their dads.
     We were both talking about how on a week that we don't even have school, we feel like we are not getting as much done. SIGH.
     I know that I have been super busy this week, too busy, actually. And, I have finished a ton of things that I have wanted to, but still it does feel like there is not enough time in the day, and technically I am on vacation!! HA!
     It reminds me of how I feel in the summer that I will do all of these things that I want to do (especially workout), and then somehow I just don't end up having the time.
     It definitely feels like I have more time when I am SUPER busy. Is that one giant oxymoron for you?? Free busy time? LOL.
     It's one of those questions to the universe, I think. One that I won't ever know the answer.
     Today has a gi-normous to do list, and I leave tomorrow to head to Wenatchee, and then Seattle, and then Iowa.
     The good news, though, is that I have a massage appointment today!! Woo hoo!! Boy, do I need it!
     Off and running. But, before I go, here are some tidbits for you.
     April 6th is National Carmel Popcorn Day! I love those Quaker carmel mini-rice cakes!!
     Also, April is National Soft Pretzel Month. Check out a yummy recipe for an alternative: http://www.hungry-girl.com/tuesdaypreview.php?newsletterid=107
      OUT!

No comments: