Wednesday, December 12, 2007

On a roll... (3 blogs in 1 night!)

     I can definitely say that my weight has been on my mind lately. I have not done anything proactive in what feels like forever.
      I have had a sporadic walk here and there, and I have paid closer attention to my portions, but...that doesn't really count.
      I have certainly gained some weight, how much I don't know. I am guessing that the twenty pounds I lost this summer are all back. I really do need to go find a scale.
      I just had some pictures that I was looking at in the yearbook, and I was thinking how nice it would be to work my butt off (literally and figuratively) between now and when the yearbook comes out at the end of May.
      Right now I need to figure out what will truly motivate me. So far, in my life nothing really has hooked me solid to make the life changes that I KNOW I need to make.
      I just keep thinking that I know how to make things happen. I have accomplished so much in my life. I know what I need to do. I know.
      Recently several people that we know have passed away (we even have a funeral this Saturday), and I was just thinking how I want to live to be such an OLD lady, and I know that I am losing years of my life for not living healthy RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
      SIGH. How can so much be right in your life, and you just can't get a handle on ONE thing?
      I am totally happy with life right now. Things are rolling along just the way I want. The only thing that I would change...is the health/weight stuff.
      So, the question is...WHY not?

No comments: