Friday, December 21, 2007

A thought or two

     I can't wait for tomorrow! We are off to go and pick up Cody!! YEAH!!
     One of the things I am really looking forward to is he and I are going to work out while he is home. I am hoping this really motivates me.
     I will say that watching the final episode of The Biggest Loser was VERY inspiring. I cannot believe the difference in how those people looked.
     One of the guys said something about how he felt skinny on the inside and that he had a skinny self, but that he was finally going to share it on the outside with the rest of the world.
     I really understood that. I did.
     They are starting a couples edition of The Biggest Loser on January 1st, and I am looking forward to watching that.
     I was just thinking the other day when we were working our yearbook, and I saw a picture of me that it would be SUPER cool to lose weight between now and when the yearbook is published at the end of the school year.
     I have two major things I want to accomplish in this next year, one being my weight, and the other finishing my novel that I have started.
     Well, even though this week was crazy busy, it was crazy good. Lots of laughter and smiles and good memories.
     One night this past week Rick and I were laughing so hard that Jordie, who at first was shaking his head at us, ended cracking up, too. We were definitely a silly bunch that night! I completely believe that laughter is the one TRUE medicine.
     So, in these next few days...remember to laugh hard 'till your belly and face hurts!

No comments: