Monday, December 10, 2007

One of the best tv commercials of the season???



One of the things I love about this time of the year is the commercials! I really like this one, and although I have only ever shopped at a Kohl's once, I just like the vibe from this commercial.

      So, I was thinking that delightful, delicious, and delovely really fit with my past weekend.
      First, we were kidless...Jordie had a weekend with his dad for the Seahawks, and our little one was at her mom's.
      I decided to begin my weekend in the most delightful way as possible. I had a massage! I think everyone should regularly schedule a massage, as the health benefits are tremendous!
      We spent a quiet evening home on Friday, and then up and out early on Saturday to WENATCHEE and shopping galore!
      We were in search of a few items on our Christmas list, and we could not find them, but let me tell you, it was not for lack of effort. I still cannot believe how many stores we ventured into!
      And, thank goodness for E-bay!! We are all good now. I was a bit worried that our quest for certain presents would turn into a nightmare version of a Christmas movie!!
      I love going to Wenatchee because we always run into some of my friends from what feels like a lifetime ago. And, we did!
      We ate out. I guess that would be our delicious? Well, lunch wasn't so delicious, but later in the evening we made up for that.
      Saturday night we watched the Hatton vs. Mayweather fight, and unfortunately who we wanted to win...did not. We did enjoy spending time with our friends and eating DELICOUS snacks and appetizers!
     We had a comfy Sunday, watching movies, eating out for lunch (YIKES, more delicious), and shopping (the boring weekly stuff).
      Yup, it was a good weekend!

No comments: