Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another loss and a new do!

     I lost 1.2 pounds this past week, and I was pleasantly surprised because I did NOT do a good job tracking over Spring Break, and this past weekend, but I did exercise TONS and tons.
     I am definitely on a roll in the exercise department. I am at the point where I NEED to exercise!
     Now, I have exactly five pounds to lose, and I will be where I was last July, when I was at my lowest since I had started WWers! So, I am close!!! And, I am feeling very motivated.
     I tried on a pair of my jeans this morning that I haven't been able to wear, and what do you know...they fit and LOOKED perfect!! I was so excited!!!!!!
     So, another fun thing that happened today...my yearbook class completed the yearbook, and the deal was that when it happened, I would let them straighten my hair. I was a bit worried because I had my hair straightened two other times, and it looked like I was a triangle head, LOL!
     Well, three girls did it in 30 minutes, and they did such a good job!
     The best part of it all was watching the reactions of EVERYONE!!!! LOL

No comments: