Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good (OK, great!) and still working on it...

     Yesterday I ran on the elliptical for a mile. Is it called running? IDK
     But, nonetheless, I "ran" on the elliptical for a mile in UNDER 13 minutes!! It was my goal, and I did it! I was so stoked!
     I felt like I was on a mammoth exercise high for most of the night.
     I wonder what a realistic goal would be for me to get a mile out...I don't know, but I have cut 2 minutes off my previous miles.
     This morning I finished watching The Biggest Loser, and I rode for 45 minutes, 9 miles, 450 calories!
     That makes five days in a row on the bike.
     I don't think I have lost much weight this week, at least that's my guess before I weigh-in tonight, and I will be frustrated because I have been ON FIRE in the exercise department.
     I am drinking all my water, and I am eating GREAT all day (even tracking) until night. Now, at night I am not snacking, but I am eating too much dinner, I think. I am not paying attention to dinner portions, and I am not tracking it. I need to get on that.
     But, you would think with ALL the exercising that I would have some big results. SIGH.
     I will definitely update what the scale says this evening.

No comments: