Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I love my exercise bike!

     So, for the past four days in a row, I have rode my recumbent bike for 45 minutes, 500 calories, and 9-10 miles :)
     I just realized this morning that I have basically rode all the way to Brewster!
     That makes me actually want to get my real bike a tune-up, which I still have not done!! Then I can get out and ride it around, too.
     I did enjoy watching The Biggest Loser while I was riding this morning! It was VERY inspiring, and I actually rode harder today.
     I am really into the swing of things with exercising! I am so proud of myself, as I have not missed a day of walking at lunch during the work week, with this being the third week in a row!
     I actually have done some form of exercise, with the minimum being a one-mile walk, every single day of April so far!!!!!
     Yeah!

No comments: