Monday, October 15, 2007

I see a pattern here

     I am so busy that I don't even feel like I have time to dedicate to this blog at this moment. Sheesh, I don't want to let anybody down either.
     I can hardly believe that we only have two football games left, and then cheer season is over. I won't quite know what to do with my time for the rest of the year. (I imagine I will blog more!!!)
     Why does it always feel like life is SUPER busy or super not? Seriously, I am amazed at how much has been going on or will be in just the months between September and November!
     Then...slow down, just in time for the holidays! HA!
     I am very excited about our trip at the beginning of November to San Diego!!! I CANNOT believe Cody will graduate from basic training! I am so proud of that little fart.
     He sends letters often, and he has accomplished some major things already! He is a squad leader, and he received the highest level for his marksmanship training!! This is good especially since he wants to be a sniper with recon!
     We are going to have such a great trip to San Diego, and I hope the weather is nice. Sea World and San Diego Zoo...here we come!!! Of course, our highlight will be to proudly watch our son march in his dress uniform and receive his diploma and orders.
     Now for life here and right now. We are experiencing Homecoming this week which means REALLY long days and lots of chaos. I am tired, and it's only Monday.
     But, along with the long hours, we have LOTS of laughs! The Powder Puff football(girls playing football) and the Macho Volleyball (boys playing volleyball) practices have been hysterical! I have very much enjoyed the frustration of the "coaches" (fellow sophomores) who just can't understand why nobody listens!?!? LOL
     Tonight we had double practice, tomorrow night we are going to the Omak vs. Okanogan volleyball match, then Wednesday night Macho Volleyball and Powder Puff games, Thursday...well, looks open after cheer practice, and Friday the big football game, parade, assembly, etc. Capped off with Saturday night Homecoming dance!
     Just writing the list makes me happy and tired.
     I have not exercised in I don't know how long...I am not eating bad, which is a plus, and I have been drinking lots of fluid because I am fighting off a nasty cold.
     This cold reared its ugly head on Friday, really icky on Saturday, and seems to be simmering since Sunday. I am hoping I am holding it at bay.
     So, there you have it in one GIANT nutshell...

No comments: