Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tie Dye WEDNESDAY


     Three weeks from today CODY graduates from boot camp! I can't believe how time can both go slowly and quickly at the same time. I can't wait to see him!!!!
     And, one of the reasons time is going so quickly is that we are busy!! I love this week, and I feel like I am lucky to celebrate it every year!! Most people only have 4 years, but since I teach I have MANY more!
     Today is the middle of Homecoming week, and I am VERY excited for tonight's activities: Macho Volleyball and Powder Puff Football.
     Today is also my FAVORITE dress-up day, as it is the class color day which is absolutely CRAZY :)
     Our staff is in our third year of tie dye, and I have the perfect dress for today!! And, my hair, let's just say HUGE. LOL
      Last night Rick and I watched The Biggest Loser, which I always find inspiring.
     My favorite part, of course, is how after they vote someone off, they show how they have continued to do...last night's transformation ROCKED.
     A little update on the sicky icky cold I was trying to have. I think I shrugged it off!! Thanks to the water, vitamins, and Zicam! YES! That's one for me and a big fat zero for Mr. Cold!
     Well, I am off to enjoy the day, and I hope you do the same!

No comments: