Friday, September 23, 2011

On a roll!!

This has been a good week for positive feedback on my health and fitness focus! I have had several people make comments, and then TODAY I wore my all-time favorite jeans, that I haven't been able to wear since this time last year :)) And, they fit better right now than they did a year ago! I am SO motivated and pumped to make these changes a PERMANENT part of my life!

The one thing, though, I won't be able to get these exact pants in a smaller size. THAT will be sad :( But, I have figured out what I am going to do...
1) Find a new all-time (and much smaller) pair of jeans!!
2) I am going to use the jeans as a craft project, maybe a purse...I will decide when the time comes!

I am off to take a nap (early release from school), and then head to the away football game. I will blog my calories tomorrow morning!

No comments: