Tuesday, September 27, 2011

T and Z

Tea- I love tea :) I forgot how much I love it!!! I have been drinking it the past couple of evenings, and I love how it makes me feel, and I am glad I am getting back into the habit of my tea drinking time. I even had some eggnog tea leftover from last year!! Now, I just want to include it at least once a day in the morning. I love Oolong tea, but if I drink it in the evening, I won't go to sleep because I am severely caffeine sensitive!

I had an awesome time at Zumba today. I was feeling a bit stressed, and I totally felt PURGED after the workout!! As well, according to the ZUMBA calculator , I burn 584 calories at my weight for 45 minutes of mild workout. What I love about Zumba is that it is so much fun, and I feel like I barely shake a hip, and I look at the clock, and we have been shaking for 45 minutes!!!

CALORIES IN =
cottage cheese – 100 -1/2 cup
coffee- SF white choc, SF Kahlua, FF milk – 90
coffee bean -7
peppermint patty-30
salad 2 cups= 15 with tuna -1/4 cup = 60 total 85
homemade dressing – 20
string cheese- 60
grapes- 1 cup – 50
sweet chili rice cakes – 130
dried salmon – 3 ounces = 99
Pork loin -5 ounces =203 calories
Potato = 128 for full potato
Sour cream - 40
BBQ sauce – 45
Beans-1/2 cup – 140
Celery- 2 pieces (4 inches each) – 2
3 small Honeycrisp apple slices- 28

tea - 0

Calories = 1257
Calories OUT = 584
NET calories = 673

No comments: