Wednesday, May 2, 2007

So little time, too much to do

     I feel like my post should be named something like "Trisha Never Slows Down" or "Trisha has WAY TOO much TO DO." LOL
     Seriously, with cheer practice every night from 6 -7:30 p.m. last week and this, I am WIPED out!
     I really do feel like I am just non-stop go with NO time for me.
     Even though I have not been exercising, I am eating well, and drinking at least 50 ounces of water a day (somedays I am closer to my 100 ounces goal).
     The best thing is that I am taking my vitamins (for my adrenal glands and liver), and I am seeing the chiro regularly, which I am definitely seeing improvement with my painful nerve issues.
     So, PARTLY, I am taking care of myself. I do need to improve the eating and kickstart the exercising.
     Coaching cheerleading is definitely a HUGE motivation to get my butt in shape! I am going to start a plan that allows the girls to workout with me, too.
     We are going to use the weights at school, and hustle around the track as well as the climbing the bleachers for some cardio.
     I am excited to incorporate health and nutrition into coaching female athletes!! I definitely feel the pressure to be a good role model.
     For now, I just want some more sleep and to shake my icky cold/allergies (or whatever it is that I have).
     Later!

No comments: