Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Things are crazy!

     This is a shortie, and probably it will be the only blog this week. I promise to pick up next week.
     My list of everything to do is just growing. I swear it seems like when I mark one thing off, two more things take it place!
     Just as I was getting ready to write this, I kept typing in blooger.com, instead of blogger.com, and I couldn't figure out what was going on. THAT is a sign for sure :)
     I am remembering to have fun this week, and I can't wait until our trip to Seattle tomorrow!!
     How lucky am I to be going with these incredible kids for the day over to Seattle??
     Well, sorry this is short, as I am off and running. I have to get the grad gown to the cleaners before I go to school.
     Go Bulldogs! Come to the graduation on the football field this Saturday at 4 p.m. with a reception and slideshow following in the cafeteria!

No comments: