Monday, June 15, 2009

Good day!

     Nahhh...make that a great one!
     I slept in :) Then I got up and rode the recumbent bike while watching one of my shows on DVR. I can't believe it took me so long to get one of those machines! LOL
     I headed into school to tie up some loose ends, and also use the scale. I weigh 232.8 pounds. An increase since my last WWers weigh-in, DANG it, though I am not surprised.
     Well, here's how today went:

Water = over 64 ounces (yeah, first time in a long time that I have accomplished that!)
Exercise = 40 minutes on the bike, 420 calories melted away, 8 miles
Food =
Breakfast
coffee - I just used some International Delight creamer, no milk or anything else.
banana

Lunch
veggies – yellow pepper, red pepper, tomatoes, squash, lettuce, cilantro
dressing - olive oil (1 tsp), balsamic vinegar, A-1
corn on the cob - cold (was BBQed the other night), no butter, some lime

Afternoon Snack
iced coffee - fat free milk and sugar free flavors

Dinner



shrimp salad - same veggies as above, but with yummy shrimp that I simmered in lime juice, garlic, pepper, cilantro, and balsamic vinegar. Also, added almonds and a few croutons.
dressing - A little bit of A-1 and lime juice.
corn on the cob - little lime, cold, no butter. YUMMY!

Dessert
fruit salad - fat free cool whip, fruit, and some crushed up graham crackers.

     So, I will blog this kind of stuff each day. I will try to take at least one pic of my food to inspire something yummy and healthy to eat.
     I also decided that I am going to do at least ONE thing a day for myself every single day this summer. So, today? I had a lovely and relaxing massage ;)
     What would I like to have done differently today...a little more exercise. That will be the goal for tomorrow.

No comments: