Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sleepy Saturday!

     Just a lazy Saturday for the most part. We have big plans for tomorrow, Father's Day, so we just did some prepping, and finished up some house chores.
     I did, however, exercise!! I had a goal of riding 20 miles on the bike today, and I did it! I watched a couple of shows I had on the DVR, and I just went for it. I felt SOOOO good afterwards!!!

Exercise
Recumbent bike - 90 minutes/20 miles/1038 calories!!

Water = 80 ounces

Food =
Breakfast
homemade waffle, syrup (no butter)
coffee International Delight and hot chocolate
small glass of milk (gotta have that for the waffle, right?!)

Lunch
slice of reduced fat mozzarella
Goulash - hamburger, tomato, corn

Afternoon Snack
ice cream sandwich

Dinner
pot roast
baked potato – no skin, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter spray
biscuit - I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray and blackberry jam

Something nice for me...does sleeping in count? I did also spend a couple of hours reading today.

No comments: