Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monday is in the books!

     Trying to find our summer routine! We had art camp, which was really fun because we got to see all of our friends and their parents :)
     The weather wasn't so nice, but we found fun things to do inside: read, dance, more art, exercise.

Water
= 80 ounces

Exercise = recumbent bike 10 miles, 50 minutes, 520 calories and also dancing fools for 30 minutes!

Food
Breakfast
Coffee with International Delight

Lunch
One BBQ rib

Afternoon Snack

Cucumbers in water, vinegar, garlic pepper

This is one of our family favorites! Everyone chows these down!!



Dinner
Spaghetti
Salad
I swear, I could eat fresh salad every day!!

Dessert
Ice cream sandwich

The nice thing for me? Well, I did finish a project I had started, and that always feels rewarding. I also had some snuggle time, and that always feeds the mama spirit!!

No comments: