Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not so on the mend, I suppose

     I am sick! Grrr. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I want to go play and enjoy the sunshine. I want to ride my horse. I want to exercise. I want to do yard work. I want, I want, I want...OK, I want to go to bed and sleep for a week, and when I wake back up not be sick anymore!!
     I had a few days of feeling like I might be perking up, and then BAM! Back to the yucky sicky icky. SIGH.
     I think I should go to the doctor, as my glands are swollen (have been for over a week), my sinus is plugged (going on almost two weeks), I have a fever off and on, and now my ear is sore.
     I am happy that I don't get sick often because I couldn't handle it!
     To top it all off, I am pretty sure I also have some allergies going on, too.
     I want to be back to my normal self RIGHT now! And, I have a handful of new babies in my life right now, and I can't hold them or even visit them yet!!! It's killing me!!!!

No comments: