Sunday, June 14, 2009

New news

      Well, tomorrow starts my new focus! I am recovered from my sinus infection, and ready to get going.
      I did ride the recumbent bike this morning for 45 minutes, while watching an episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey that I had on my DVR.
      And, on Saturday I rode Joe bareback, so I definitely am feeling those muscles today because normally I am in my saddle.
     It felt good to exercise and sweat :)
      I am going to do a bit of a boot camp this week, as far as exercise goes. I want to do some hiking even.
      I am going to do a bit of a detox this week regarding my eating. I am going to do my best to not eat ANYTHING processed, and I am going to record everything I do eat.
     So, you will see a little something different this next week. I am going to blog my exercise and food journal each day!
      I am going to weigh in tomorrow, so I know where I am at as far aas that goes :)
      I decided to drop Weight Watchers. I wasn't going to the meetings or using the website anymore, so it seems like a waste of money, and I am going to go at it my way. I know what I need to do...track! And, I am all over it!

No comments: