Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not such a good day...not a bad day, just an in-between day??

     For whatever reason I was STARVING all day yesterday! Nothing seemed to satisfy my hunger whatsoever.
     This would be my least successful day of summer. But, in the big pic of things and choosing to remain positive, I would have to say that it was a day with some good stuff still happening :)

Water = 40 ounces (ruh-roh, as Scooby Doo says!) In looking at this with joyfulness I see that there are many days in my past where I drank virtually NO water, so some is better than none, and although this is only have my daily goal...that's OK.

Exercise = recumbent bike 7.8 miles/38 minutes/410 calories
Again, not so super, but it was something! And, when I did finally exercise yesterday it was after 4 p.m. in the afternoon, and what I really wanted to do...well, I wanted to take a nap! LOL And, my goal this summer is to do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day, so I can check that off!

Food = big SIGH
Breakfast
homemade waffle, syrup no butter
coffee with International Delight

Lunch = We had a girls lunch, and I didn't decide where we ate, but mostly I felt OK when I left Pizza Hut.

salad
one piece of pizza – veggie
one piece of dessert pizza – cherry
one breadstick

Afternoon snack
Sugar free mocha frappe from Pumphouse

Here's where everything went awry, I think. First, I decided to not make dinner. Why? I dunno. LOL! I even bought veggies at the farmers market, so...YEAH. This is all from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m.

3 ice cream sandwiches (not one...not two...but THREE! Not at one sitting, however.)
leftover pasta - normal size bowl
chicken nuggets (baked in the oven), and I had five
French fries (also baked in the oven...hey, I thought I wasn't making dinner)
Fiber One Bar
Frozen bean burrito (This was early afternoon...and, I buy these for my son, as he likes to eat them as a snack, but GROSS, it wasn't even that good.)

OK...so there you have it all. Not pretty.

What nice thing did I do for myself? Well, I loved the puppet show, even though that originally wasn't just for me :) And, I would also say my sugar-free Frappe was a delightful treat!

     Today will be better :) I can feel it already!!

No comments: