Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Right on track!

Sorry forgot to post my pic last night...I had to add radishes because the food looked too brown and yellow, LOL!


Today was another pretty good day in the health department! I had a few things I wanted to improve, and I was able to do that!

Exercise =
Recumbent bike, 40 minutes/420 calories/8 miles (watched another episode of RH)
Riding the horse, 30 minutes/130 calories/ not sure on the mileage, just around our block tonight, but bareback, so that's more of a workout :)

Water = 70 ounces

Eating
Breakfast
smoothie – coffee, milk (8 ounces), ice, banana - SURPRISINGLY, this was really yummy, and it was just an impromptu sort of thing!

Morning Snack
cottage cheese (1/2 cup)with pepper

Lunch
Salad – red, yellow, green pepper, tomato, lettuce, almonds, cilantro (I love cilantro!)
Dressing – tsp of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lime juice

Afternoon Snacks
90 calorie rice krispy treat
150 calorie Fiber one bar
Radishes

Dinner
Country Chicken – Chicken breasts soaked in FF Ranch dressing, then rolled in bread crumbs, and baked (spices – garlic, celery salt, oregano, pepper)
I love this recipe! It comes from our family Texas Cookbook!

Baked Potatoes – I cut up the potatoes and then did the shake in a bag of spices, then streamed them. (Spices – 5 spice, fresh basil, pepper, garlic, 1 tsp of olive oil for entire bag, 1 tsp of soy sauce, 2 tsps of Worcestershire sauce)

Leftover fruit salad from last night.

Dessert
one Skinny Dip beer (114 calories)

I did squeeze in 30 more minutes of exercise today. I want to do the same tomorrow!

The only thing I would've liked to have done differently would be to not eat any processed food...I had two snacks today that fall into that category.

OK, for what I did nice for myself today...I had my hair done :) I love going to Shelley! She's great! She knows how to expertly cut naturally curly hair. It's so relaxing to go there!

No comments: