Friday, February 23, 2007

Almost over


     This week is almost over for me. I just need to make it until Sunday evening and this crazy week will be over! I can do it! I know I can!
     Today and tomorrow will be big tests for me in that I will be out of town, as far as eating goes. I already have a plan, though, so it should go smoothly.
     I packed snacks. I know I am going to have a sub sandwich for lunch tomorrow. I should do OK.
     As far as exercise goes, I am ice skating this evening, and I know that I will sweat tons and burn lots of calories.
     Then tomorrow, we will have lots of walking all day, so that will be good, too. I plan on hitting the gym on Sunday for a longer workout.
     There you have it. I am squeezing in all the right things into the right places. And, next week should prove way less hectic!
     I ate really well yesterday and I was actually under my calories, and I need to make sure I am where I should be, as I know eating way under is not good either.
     Water . . . still working on the water. I am hoping that next week will bring better results in the water department.
     I wanted to tell you about a couple of things I tried this week. First, I tried some breakfast burritos (Southwestern style).
     They are in the South Beach frozen dinner section. Anyhow, I ate one in the morning on two different days, and I noticed how filling (and tasty) they were! Good find!
     Then I also tried Splenda's coffee flavors. I did not really like them in my coffee, but the jury is out still. I am going to try them in a couple of different ways that I have been thinking about. I will keep you updated.
     Also, today I read a really interesting article on MSN about eating organically and cheaply - seems like an oxymoron (cheap organic food), I know.
     Good article, though, definitely check it out. Sorry the link is so long: http://health.msn.com/dietfitness/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100153740>1=9033.
     Well, I have almost survived this week, and I am really proud of the fact that I did so well, especially under such stress.
     And, that's the last word, until Monday!

No comments: