Thursday, February 8, 2007

Finally Friday?


     Nope! Dang! There is a part of me who feels like this week has been two in one! Just such a strange schedule, I guess, since I stayed home with my step-daughter one day.
     Now, everything seems a bit off, as far as the routine goes. You would think it would make the week go by faster, but it's didn't.
     I had a meeting that took longer than I expected last night and then tonight is the kick-off for Relay for Life, tomorrow I have a haircut (that's relaxing, though).

     And then tomorrow night I have to drive my youngest son down to meet his dad in Wenatchee for the weekend and we have family coming to visit. SIGH.
     But, the good news is that everyone seems to be on the mend as far as the sicky ickies go! Thank goodness!
     Anyhow, I am in the process of making a final "to do" list to ensure my readiness for starting the Biggest Loser competition next Monday.
     I have been wearing my new sneakers all week, so that when I start up the working out I won't have nasty blisters that keep me from going and going and going.
     I have a few more things I want to pick up at the store, mostly food-wise and snack-wise, and I plan on doing that this weekend (squishing in a store trip somewhere).
     I really am starting to get excited about next week. I have shared my plans with my students and they are pretty jazzed up for me, too.
     I also am excited about all of the organizing I have been doing lately. As well, I have taken MANY things off my perpetual "to do" list - things that always seem to live on the list and I can never find the time to do.
     Well, I have taken a couple of different afternoons this past month, and I have just ticked off the list a bunch of things that I kept putting off for whatever reason.
     See . . . already I feel lighter!
     And, that's the last word, until tomorrow (when it really is Friday).

No comments: