Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Animated :)

     I am excited for the weigh-in tonight! I have a super busy day (shocking, I know), but I will make it to visit the scale, and then will have to buzz on out to do the next thing on the list!
     I am bummed that I can't stay for the meeting because I always find that inspiring! But, I have to be in actually two other places!!
     Dinner last night was DELIGHTFUL! It always makes me happy to make that meal (Ranger Cabbage Casserole) because it makes me think of my Grandpa, and also because everyone LOVES it!!!
     I figured out last night that it was only 4 points per serving!!! You can't be that either!
     I didn't end up doing the bike or the push-up initial test last night. I don't know what the deal is...I have been soooo wiped out each night. Really I have felt this way since the time change.
     I won't be able to workout tonight...too many things to do! But, we are back to lifting tomorrow! Yeah!
     And, the plan is to lift tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Then Monday I have a massage, YEAH!
     I will try to get on this evening to update the weight! Have a HAPPY HUMP DAY!

No comments: