Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeling heavy

I am not looking forward to the Weigh-In today. I feel fat, and it’s not because I am wearing a striped shirt, LOL!

I don't know why I feel that way today, but I do. Maybe I am holding water. At any rate, I will go to Weight Watchers, and I will blog the results.

I have been working out, only not Monday or Tuesday, but we are back on track this afternoon! YEAH! I am looking forward to some working out opportunities this upcoming Spring Break! We have some big plans ;)

I have mostly been eating well, although I did eat kinda crazy on Monday, but I am still OK with that because I marked down ALL my points, and thankfully we have the extra points each week. I ended up using up most of those, and I did still have quite a few exercise points banked that I did not touch!

No comments: